Dear All BEDO Members & Friends,
Warmest Greeting from BEDO,
Since BEDO and Garment Partnership Indonesia (GPI) have partnership to corporate sharing information and organizing a training to help SME’s in Bali. We have program with the objective of The Apparel Production and Merchandising Manual to provide Indonesian garment manufacturer with the latest procedures, methods and practical tools to improve their production & merchandising capabilities toward international market.
GPI is a private sector initiative facilitated by SENADA that brings garment industry stakeholders together for collaborative efforts in areas or mutual concern. SENADA is a four-year, USAID-financed project whose goal is to enhance Indonesian competitiveness. GPI is working with the Garment Training Center to maximize the value of SENADA’s assistance in order to best develop Indonesia’s garment industry.
BEDO and GPI are happy to conduct the training for all of you on:
Day/Date : January 23, 2010
Time : 8.00 AM – 17.00 PM
Venue : Onde-Onde Restaurant, Kartika Plaza St. No.21 Kuta
Ticket : Early bird Rp. 650,000.- per person for BEDO members & Rp. 850,000.- for Non Members, closing date before December 19, 2009.
Normal price is Rp. 750,000.- per person for BEDO members and Rp. 1,000,000.- for Non Members
The Training is comply with below module :
Module : FULL PACKAGE MERCHANDISING SERVICE (FPMS) :
Topic : ” Increase Sales Base on Profitable Operation” :
Morning Session :
* Global Market Overview & the challenges
* Full-Package Services :
– Understanding from order inquiry to order delivery
– Retailer Profile and Buying Patterns
* Marketing 5Ps: Product, Customer Perspective, Price, Place and Promotion
* 12 Steps to International Market
Afternoon session :
* Product Development
– How to interpret a tech pack and design concept.
– Product Development Process from design concept to finished garment
* Material Sourcing :
– Sourcing base on specification vs design trend.
– Sourcing strategy
– Material Supply Evaluation
* Order tracking :
– tools in Order From design to delivery
– Art of follow up
– Trouble Shooting
Hope above can explain well the material content and we look forward to hearing your soonest confirmation.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Dayu (0361) 759282 – 7909697, email: firstname.lastname@example.org